Hey Melinda the boys wanted to adution for Isaac's Band. The only problem is that they both play the maraccas and we don't know if you could use two maracca players. If not Brent said he could be a bouncer and Logan his manager. Just let us know.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
? is there a video of Logan playing? Anyways Brent is a very talented maraca player. How long as he been playing? Kim
Now there is a video of logan, it just didn't load the first time. I personally think Logan needs a little more practice to be in the band, either that or he should get on meds to help w/ his ADD that way he can concentrate on playing the maraca instead of eating them. Kim
Isaac says that he approves!!! They are in! It would be great if their musical skills were a little more varied, maybe I should send a cowbell for one of them to play. Isaac's favorite song is, Dont fear the reaper.
4 comments:
? is there a video of Logan playing? Anyways Brent is a very talented maraca player. How long as he been playing?
Kim
Now there is a video of logan, it just didn't load the first time. I personally think Logan needs a little more practice to be in the band, either that or he should get on meds to help w/ his ADD that way he can concentrate on playing the maraca instead of eating them.
Kim
Kim-- I now have proof that Paul starves my child during the day. As you can tell Brent, too. My kid so does not need meds.
Isaac says that he approves!!! They are in! It would be great if their musical skills were a little more varied, maybe I should send a cowbell for one of them to play. Isaac's favorite song is, Dont fear the reaper.
Post a Comment