Brandon gave of lecture on Pancho Villa at UNM yesterday. It was a pretty big deal for him. Lots of people came to hear it, counting the boys and I there were 44 people there. The state historian came and introduced Brandon. They also recorded it and will podcast it on their website and at UNM live. I will try to post it later. It is and hour long though. I took the boy. They had a really good time. They loved looking at all the people and eating cookies.
3 comments:
I heard Logan kept making rasperries the whole time Brandon was talking. Of course Logan knows all about Pancho Villa he absorbed the info through his feet.
Virginia
PS Brent knew better than to interrupt his dad.
I can't believe you subjected those poor boys to an hour lecture on Pancho Villa! They look so excited, its pretty cute.
Kim
I love the picture of the boys together in the stroller. Tiny little Logan in the back, with his much bigger cousin in the front. So cute.
Post a Comment