Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY Halloween!!




Last October I was just 4 months Pregnant when Mom bought a costume for Brent a matching one for Logan. The costume says it is 6-12 months. So we thought it would fit Brent and be bis on Logan. I tried the costume on Brent and surprise it is too small I wasn't even able to snap the buttons on the back. But he did look super cute. I was able to trade sizes at the store. So you will get to see this puppy again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen! He makes the cutest little puppy, I can't wait to see Logan and him wearing them together!! I LOVE IT!!
Kim
Ps your son if fat!! But it only makes him cuter

Melinda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! He is so cute. I am glad you were able to get his size.

Anonymous said...

Brent is the cutest puppy! It's neat to see what Brent is doing and how much he has grown. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I will have to say that Brent makes a really cute puppy but of course not as cute as Logan but then I don't have any pictures to prove it. Virginia

I can't wait to put the puppies with the dogs; Norman and Chloe are going to love that.