Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brent Loves Books!!!


Brent likes to be read to. His favorite books are soft books and board books. He especially likes to eat the corners and turn the pages. His favorite book is Peek-a-Boo Baby. Sometimes when we read to him he gets really mad until we get out that book and then he is happy. One time Brandan was reading books to Brent. Brandon picked up Good Night Alien to read next but Brent saw the Peek-a-Boo Baby book underneath it. He kept looking around the book and "talking" until Brandon started to read that book.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

He was born knowing how to read! Isaac is a little book worm too. He sits so good and points at pictures. I see why they say to start reading to your kids while they are still in the womb. I at least waited until he came out of my vagina!

Anonymous said...

He has a very cute side profile, I think its because you can't see how his ears stick out. Just Kidding! I love his little ears. He is really stinking cute, I want to eat him.
Kim

Schwab Family said...

he is so cute. melinda you are sp crude :) i think all the moos babies love to read. Chase is obsessed with books i am embarasssed to say i havent read much to him lately i will work on that. this is a good reminder

Anonymous said...

Brent I'm mad that you didn't want to read the Hush Little Alien, since I bought you that book. I love you tons. Virginia