Wow! That was the most entertaining 34 seconds of my life. This is a video only a proud mama and papa would enjoy watching. Very cute none the less.
Just wait until they're almost 2 and they move around all night.That's what Chase does.But that is a neat video.--Carl Schwab
What a cute page, you told me about this a while ago but today is the first time I've looked at it. Brent is so cute, I'm so excited for you.
I love it!!!!! I can't wait to meet that little guy he is such a cute boy.- Kim
this is my favorite pi. he looks abolutely adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! That was the most entertaining 34 seconds of my life. This is a video only a proud mama and papa would enjoy watching. Very cute none the less.
Just wait until they're almost 2 and they move around all night.
That's what Chase does.
But that is a neat video.
--Carl Schwab
What a cute page, you told me about this a while ago but today is the first time I've looked at it. Brent is so cute, I'm so excited for you.
I love it!!!!! I can't wait to meet that little guy he is such a cute boy.
- Kim
this is my favorite pi. he looks abolutely adorable.
Post a Comment