Brandon should really think about dropping out of school and becoming a children's song writer. I seriously love it! Do you mind if I switch a few of those words around and sing it to Cody? My little Baby Cody.... he loves to bounce in mommy lap.... my little baby cody. ~ Kim
I love it! The songs I make up for Isaac aren't as sweet. My little baby Isaac, please go to bed, I need a break from you. Your really being annoying. I still love you the most, but your still being annoying. My little baby Isaac.
3 comments:
Brandon should really think about dropping out of school and becoming a children's song writer. I seriously love it! Do you mind if I switch a few of those words around and sing it to Cody? My little Baby Cody.... he loves to bounce in mommy lap.... my little baby cody.
~ Kim
man i really miss brandon he is so sweet. what a good daddy
I love it! The songs I make up for Isaac aren't as sweet. My little baby Isaac, please go to bed, I need a break from you. Your really being annoying. I still love you the most, but your still being annoying. My little baby Isaac.
Post a Comment