He is so adorable. It looks like his eyes are dark blue in a couple of those pictures. I can't wait to meet him. He looks a lot like the Moos side of the family. He has lighter skin than Isaac did when he was born, so he may take after Brandon with that.
Wow!! I have a cute nephew! He really is adorable, I can't wait to meet him. Ooooh You guys look so happy! Give me a call when you have some extra time. I love you guys! Cody and Caden are excited to meet their cousin. Love, kim
Brandon, in these pictures i can see you in him. He still seems to favor the Moos side but he definitely has Morgan in him. He is so Sweet. Chase likes the pictures of him too. He keeps pointing at the pictures and saying Ohhh it is cute.
Brent is a beuatiful baby, We cant wait to meet him. We am so happy for you guys, it is going to be an adventure but you'll love every minute of it. Come see us soon. We love you!! Love Vicki And J
4 comments:
He is so adorable. It looks like his eyes are dark blue in a couple of those pictures. I can't wait to meet him. He looks a lot like the Moos side of the family. He has lighter skin than Isaac did when he was born, so he may take after Brandon with that.
Wow!! I have a cute nephew! He really is adorable, I can't wait to meet him. Ooooh You guys look so happy! Give me a call when you have some extra time. I love you guys! Cody and Caden are excited to meet their cousin.
Love,
kim
Brandon, in these pictures i can see you in him. He still seems to favor the Moos side but he definitely has Morgan in him. He is so Sweet. Chase likes the pictures of him too. He keeps pointing at the pictures and saying Ohhh it is cute.
Brent is a beuatiful baby, We cant wait to meet him. We am so happy for you guys, it is going to be an adventure but you'll love every minute of it. Come see us soon. We love you!! Love Vicki And J
Post a Comment