I have been sewing and working to decorate Paige's room for the last few months. We decide to decorate her room in cupcakes. I designed the quilt and appliqued the cupcakes I also made the wall hangings to match. I used leftover fabric to make the crib skirt. I saw this cute cupcake vinyl cling for the wall but it was going to be $100 to buy one this size. So I ordered some vinyl sheets and cut and layered to make a cute cupcake. I used the cricut machine to cut the words. Final cost $15 I also had enough left over to make small cupcakes to go above the closet door. I recovered an old rocking chair and covered boxes and baskets to decorate the diaper changing table. I also made 3 beanbag puffs.
1 comment:
I love that room! I want a baby girl now!!! So talented!
Post a Comment