Friday, December 30, 2011

Cookies for Santa!

We had Logan over to make cookies for Santa. This year we made peanut butter cookies with Reeces Peanut Butter cups hidden inside. The boys helped measure and mix. They loved rolling the dough into balls and of course eating cookies when they were done.




3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the pic of the 3 of them together wearing chef's hats. I can't believe you have chef's hats! That is so cool.

Carol Pirozek said...

Pauline...the pictures you have on this blog are just priceless!!!I will be checking every day and hopefully soon see Paige on here!!we are thrilled you are having another baby and CAN HARDLY WAIT TO MEET HER!!!she is the luckiest little girl in the world to have you and Brandon for her parents! Give the boys a kiss from us and have a very Happy new Year!!! Love you all!!! :-)

Morgans said...

Actually, I made the chef hats and the aprons.