Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!!


We took the boys to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin for Halloween. Well we did pick out a pumpkin but we really went to take pictures. About a mile from our house was a pumpkin patch in a church parking lot. The boys were so cute. The really liked eating the straw.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Brent. Pauline you look beautiful!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I also love how Virginia is in the background of all of your pictures!
Kim

Melinda said...

Pauline, you look awesome! Brent is getting cuter and cuter everyday!

Anonymous said...

Umm... so I was told that you update ur blog every weekend, but unless I'm mistaken it has not been updated this week. I need more pictures.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Its hard to come up with a comment when you were there. OH--I know I don't know why you are trying to pass off a picture of Logan as Brent. Virginia