We bought Brent a chair for the bath tub. Until now we have been using the little baby tub. Brent loves to sit up in the tub and play with his rubber duckies.
I agree with Melinda I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't put Logan in the chair in the tub. Actually I don't know what I'm talking about I don't even give Logan a bath except once a month. Virginia
4 comments:
Thats a cool little chair... where did you get it?
I love bath pictures! He is so cute!
Kim
I love those seats. It is so great to just be able to put your little one in a nice warm bath and get some cleaning done around the house!! :)
I agree with Melinda I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't put Logan in the chair in the tub. Actually I don't know what I'm talking about I don't even give Logan a bath except once a month. Virginia
Post a Comment