We had Christmas early this year so that Brandon could be there it. Last night we made cookies for Santa and put out carrots for the reindeer. This morning we opened presents from Santa. It took forever. The boys just weanted to play with the toys they already opened. Nathan was impossible, he just wanted to play with Brent's new toys. It was a great Christmas.
3 comments:
I want cake for dinner?! So funny. I love the matching capes, but my favorite picture is the one of Nathan with the cookie. His face is sooo cute! Also, wow Paul! You look awesome! You look tiny and you look like you couldn't be a day past 18. Hot mama!
That is so cute!! I want cake for dinner too! I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!! SUPER EXCITED!!! Love you guys
How adorable! Looks like you all had a really fun time, and those sweet boys are getting so big! Grandma and Grandpa got Parker the same present with the race cars and the swirly middle (our little stinkers found the presents and opened them early).
Post a Comment