Monday, March 1, 2010

Scrapbooking








I finished my 2009 scrapbook last month and I have posted the pages using Picasa. I am really enjoying digital scrapbooking. The best part is that I was abe to print a 12X12 book for me and an 8x8 book for Brent. He loves to look at "pichers". We have been bringing it to Church so he can look at it during sacrament meeting. To see the scrapbook just click on the link on the left. I have also started my 2010 scrapbook. Here are a few pages from January.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

These are really good. I don't remember seeing any of those is smilebox. It really looks awesome. That is such a cute idea to make one for Brent to look through. I might have to do that if I make another book someday!

Kimberly said...

I love them, your boys are so cute!

Rachael said...

Those pages are so adorable! Nothing is better than documenting fun moments and memories, especially when you have such cute little ones!

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely!