Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!


Brent Birthday was alot of fun. At first he was scared of all the family and friends but then he started to play with the other kids. He cried when we tried to feed him his cake but, he loved it when he opened presents. His favorite time was playing with his new blue car from Aunt Virginia and Uncle Matt. He loved riding around and he even let Logan ride with him.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the primary birthday songs!

Anonymous said...

How fun for Brent. Soon he won't have to share his car with Logan. Then again soon they wouldn't fit. Virginia

Melinda said...

Hey we have a new blog too. It is
http://cominfamily.blogspot.com/

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The said...

Pauline! Im so bummed I missed the party. The week of spring break and I had Ethan trying to get arrow points finished before his birthday and it completly skipped my mind. I'll come visit soon want to see "the belly" hehe.