Okay that is not even right, we are sending Benny to you for you to train send him back when he's potty trained!! Kelli
That is very impressive Brent
He looks a little like a weeble wobble.
Hi Pauline! Its funny because he looks a lot like his daddy but he is so unmistakeably a Moos baby. Very cute.
Hi Pauline! I finally remembered your URL. I like your blog...very cute!
I can't beleive how big Brent is and he looks so cute sitting up. He's growing so fast. Grandma Morgan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Okay that is not even right, we are sending Benny to you for you to train send him back when he's potty trained!! Kelli
That is very impressive Brent
He looks a little like a weeble wobble.
Hi Pauline! Its funny because he looks a lot like his daddy but he is so unmistakeably a Moos baby. Very cute.
Hi Pauline! I finally remembered your URL. I like your blog...very cute!
I can't beleive how big Brent is and he looks so cute sitting up. He's growing so fast. Grandma Morgan
Post a Comment